In other words, slack is part of your focus and shifting your mindset to reflect that can help you remain on task. Donot view your responsibility to multitask as a distraction or feel guilty about it.
On the other hand, at home, do not tend to work after a specific time. Check in as early as possible in the morning.
Also, my boss really likes when I happen to ignore other people to work on my priorities, and I think that's because it shows her that we share the same values and goals!
Still, sometimes interruptions are just unavoidable, by I try to do my best 🙂 I do what I can with what I have, and that's enough to keep me satisfied!
If that isn’t feasible with your teams communication flow, then set blocks of time where you “Slack Off” and snooze notifications to do your own project work without distraction
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?