However, planning for a maximum is unsustainable. It also does not respect that meetings, and other times you can find inspiration, such as times you simply let your mind wander, are also a very important part of your day.
Therefore, if you see deep work sessions as the time you carve out to work on your true long term goals, try not to go for a maximum of deep work, but rather plan them in a balanced way, so you know you can come back to this habit every (week) day.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?