- What are some tasty breakfast foods? I’m not very creative when it comes to that.
- Stretching is great but I like to mix it up. What do you do on a daily basis to keep you going that you enjoy in regards to stretching?
- What strategies do you use to keep yourself from getting distracted during your work sessions?
- How do you run when there’s it’s 2° F (-16° C) outside and there’s ice on the ground?
- What exercise do you do daily?
However, planning for a maximum is unsustainable. It also does not respect that meetings, and other times you can find inspiration, such as times you simply let your mind wander, are also a very important part of your day.
Therefore, if you see deep work sessions as the time you carve out to work on your true long term goals, try not to go for a maximum of deep work, but rather plan them in a balanced way, so you know you can come back to this habit every (week) day.
- I don’t always have time to get into the gym. What else can I do at home that’s still effective, but without buying any equipment?
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- When doing deep work, sometimes the mind doesn’t want to leave that work. What are good transition methods to go about returning to and leaving deep work?
- What do you do in regards to your deep work habit on days you want to set aside for vacation?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- How do you bring yourself back when you lose focus?
- How long should I do Deep Work?
- Do we need to write all the distractions or the major ones during the session? How do we prevent the same distractions from coming back?
- I hate meditating… I can’t find any motivation or how to change things up! Any advice?