I did a few Fabulous journeys early on (I started using Fabulous over a year ago) and they were definitely helpful to me. But after a few journeys, I began to notice that my rituals had become long and demanding to the point of feeling stressful. Since then, I have set a goal of having no more than eight habits per ritual (I only have four easy habits in the evening ritual). And for the most part, I stick with three rituals per day (I do have one additional weekly ritual). I have also dispensed with the idea of required amounts of time for most habits. (I have kept one for Deep Work.) When I have practiced a particular habit long enough to internalize it or the attitude or idea behind it (this can take many months for me), I eliminate it from my list to make room for a new one. The habits I need the most help with, like exercise, eating right, and Deep Work, remain in my rituals for good.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?