I did a few Fabulous journeys early on (I started using Fabulous over a year ago) and they were definitely helpful to me. But after a few journeys, I began to notice that my rituals had become long and demanding to the point of feeling stressful. Since then, I have set a goal of having no more than eight habits per ritual (I only have four easy habits in the evening ritual). And for the most part, I stick with three rituals per day (I do have one additional weekly ritual). I have also dispensed with the idea of required amounts of time for most habits. (I have kept one for Deep Work.) When I have practiced a particular habit long enough to internalize it or the attitude or idea behind it (this can take many months for me), I eliminate it from my list to make room for a new one. The habits I need the most help with, like exercise, eating right, and Deep Work, remain in my rituals for good.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.