Like with my weight…my turning point was when I looked in the mirror and wanted to cry. I couldn’t deal with it anymore. I travel a lot and when I see all these fit people around me I was like what’s stopping me? That was my turning point.
Remember. Motivation comes from self discipline, which is formed from routines based on your vision! Keep it up, clear your mind and know what it is that you really want and go for it!!!!!
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)