But recently, I’ve been trying to adapt a more positive approach. I try to see and feel the end of the task—the feeling of triumph and accomplishment. I also adapt affirmations, as suggested by Fabulous, and it’s worked! it’s wonderful.
So now I try to organise my day with fun tasks separating the less fun tasks. If the less fun jobs are long, I see where I can break them down into more achievable chunks.
To help with focus and drive, I also use Beeminder and Forest focus apps.
Also, like The Fabulous has taught me, I celebrate my wins and try not to be too hard on myself if things don’t quite work out that day.
Hope this helps! 😁
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?