Before sleeping I creatively visualize in elaborate details my success in the project. I see myself working on coming up with solutions and creative ideas. Its like practicing in your head. I imagine the praise and recognition I’ll receive for my hard work and how I’ll be able to relax and enjoy the rewards of my labor later.
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- How do you deal with tiredness at work? Of course the obvious answer is to get more sleep but at that moment in time, you’re already at work, so what do you do?
- How can I be completely focused and motivated and make the effort to change?
- Do you take breaks from overworking your brain?
- How do you follow your routines without getting distracted?
It happens when we expect ourselves to perform very high in any project try not to built any expectations from your performance and just start working on it you will see how it is to complete and celebrate every step you take in the direction of your project
There is no trick, don’t resist your feeling. Accept it & be with it more we try to get rid of that it will remain with us. Being anxious can also leads to being focused,as we don’t want to make mistakes
Hmm… I wonder if instead of resisting or trying to stop that anxiety, you were to see the anxiety as your normal body response and even maybe see it as an exciting sign of your continued growth in life. Worth a try?
I feel the same way! I try to go to a coffee shop or library with a friend and I tell the friend what I am working on. That way someone else holds me accountable. I also try to appreciate and take a moment to be happy for myself when I start and finish something I found anxiety inducing, and I try to remind myself how good starting something new felt the last time.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?