If it is before 4pm, I may have a cup of coffee. Going for a very short (5 minutes or so) walk outside has also helped me get some energy to continue working.
Get up and move your body, the best would be outside, five minutes should be enough. Then have a big glass of water. Anyway, the issue needs to be solved long term, which means to have a regular sleep schedule, eating clean, avoid sugar and drink enough water. Taking vitamin D can help too.
I eat whole food carbs like fruits, veggies and starches (complex carbs) for the glucose to fuel all of my cells and I feel amazing all the time. I have so much energy and I’m happy too. No brain fog either. Plus I don’t need caffeine for the pick me up. It wasn’t always like this for me, I used to drink 6 Mt. Dews a day before I made the change. The brain, nervous system, digestive system, organs and muscles, etc., require those natural whole foods for energy. Natural whole food carbs are not the enemy like so many people are lead to believe by industries or big business, it’s the way nature intended for humans to eat.
I drink 8 oz of water and only 1-2 cups of coffee before 3:00pm and I also make sure I get plenty of sleep 😴 and I also turn on my guided meditations and I just relax
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?