Are you able to understand the subject?
Are you able to read and write about the topic?
If yes, to any of these questions, study
Any difficulties discuss with your tutor or classmate
There are bad days for sure. But even then there are tasks you can accomplish without skipping something. Don’t skip; make a deal; trade some of your future results if you need for sone results here and now.
I’ve been there. My mind keeps telling me that the best way to spend some time is to sleep or watch Riverdale. Instead I look into my to do list and do something before I allow myself to relax; and no, I try not to sleep when I’m not supposed to.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?