Are you able to understand the subject?
Are you able to read and write about the topic?
If yes, to any of these questions, study
Any difficulties discuss with your tutor or classmate
There are bad days for sure. But even then there are tasks you can accomplish without skipping something. Don’t skip; make a deal; trade some of your future results if you need for sone results here and now.
I’ve been there. My mind keeps telling me that the best way to spend some time is to sleep or watch Riverdale. Instead I look into my to do list and do something before I allow myself to relax; and no, I try not to sleep when I’m not supposed to.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?