Are you able to understand the subject?
Are you able to read and write about the topic?
If yes, to any of these questions, study
Any difficulties discuss with your tutor or classmate
There are bad days for sure. But even then there are tasks you can accomplish without skipping something. Don’t skip; make a deal; trade some of your future results if you need for sone results here and now.
I’ve been there. My mind keeps telling me that the best way to spend some time is to sleep or watch Riverdale. Instead I look into my to do list and do something before I allow myself to relax; and no, I try not to sleep when I’m not supposed to.
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?
- How do you match days with many many meetings and deep work habits?
- What is your favorite type of Deep Work?