- What apps or tools do you use to block the notifications distractions during your Deep Work?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- Is it really possible to work for 2 or 4 hours without a break? Do you prefer pomodoro-style work, with short breaks?
- What is something I can do right now to increase my productivity?
- how do you empower yourself to reach your temporary main goal??
There are bad days for sure. But even then there are tasks you can accomplish without skipping something. Don’t skip; make a deal; trade some of your future results if you need for sone results here and now.
I’ve been there. My mind keeps telling me that the best way to spend some time is to sleep or watch Riverdale. Instead I look into my to do list and do something before I allow myself to relax; and no, I try not to sleep when I’m not supposed to.
Are you able to understand the subject?
Are you able to read and write about the topic?
If yes, to any of these questions, study
Any difficulties discuss with your tutor or classmate
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?