Give yourself some headspace, try meditating for at least 3 minutes. Complete at least 1 responsibility for example washing the dishes or clothes. Then spend time with someone who makes you happy.
Change your thoughts- that was just one thing, but what else has happened today or this week that was good or you’re happy about? What do you have that you can be grateful for? What can you look forward to? What can you do to switch things around – can you show kindness to someone else?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?