Give yourself some headspace, try meditating for at least 3 minutes. Complete at least 1 responsibility for example washing the dishes or clothes. Then spend time with someone who makes you happy.
Change your thoughts- that was just one thing, but what else has happened today or this week that was good or you’re happy about? What do you have that you can be grateful for? What can you look forward to? What can you do to switch things around – can you show kindness to someone else?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?