My favourite performance statement at the moment is one that I copied from oprah’s new book – it was a quote from Joe Biden- kind of goes like this …. “I want to be that person who no matter what happens , just gets back up and keeps going.”
When I was getting ready to swim, standing near the edge of my club’s outdoor pool after 9 o’clock one night a random man walking by said, “Go get ‘em cowboy.” I liked that.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)