I set my timer on my focus to-do app and write articles for my main writing job, The Blast. Then, I take a break and set it again for writing stories on Medium.
Personally, as a designer, I need time to focus on creating or laying out a design. I always found that without distractions, I can find myself diving deep and doing better, more meticulous things that I would probably miss if in constant interruption of email, chat messages, people interrupting, etc.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?