Spend some time (as I'm going to bed works best for me so it's fresh when I wake up) focusing on why you want to do the routines. Think of the better life you could have and revel in the though that you actually have the chance to achieve it!! How exciting is that!! You just have to take the baby steps to start the journey. If you aren't motivated to change it will never "just happen." And no one can motivate you but yourself.
D Cimo S.
Ya we can get used to ignoring notifications. For me, I think about the reason I started the routine in the first place. E.g why did I want to unplug from screens – so I can have a clearer head generally. So, when I hear the ping I think of the possibility of having a clear head – so I do it. It serves as a motivator.
First off are you really committed to pulling off your Fabulous or is it actually just another thing. I am committed because I believe The Fabulous will really change me into someone I always wanted to become if I keep doing my habits and later probably have me doing other exciting things.
Start smaller. I find I ignore the notifications when there are too many steps and they don't seem relevant. Also customize the ritual so that it fits you and your lifestyle.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)