First off are you really committed to pulling off your Fabulous or is it actually just another thing. I am committed because I believe The Fabulous will really change me into someone I always wanted to become if I keep doing my habits and later probably have me doing other exciting things.
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you start your most procastrinated tasks?
- For those that don’t have a regular schedule, I’ve been scheduling my deep work according to my work shifts. What are some problems with this?
- What is deep work to you?
- Do you take breaks from overworking your brain?
Spend some time (as I'm going to bed works best for me so it's fresh when I wake up) focusing on why you want to do the routines. Think of the better life you could have and revel in the though that you actually have the chance to achieve it!! How exciting is that!! You just have to take the baby steps to start the journey. If you aren't motivated to change it will never "just happen." And no one can motivate you but yourself.
Start smaller. I find I ignore the notifications when there are too many steps and they don't seem relevant. Also customize the ritual so that it fits you and your lifestyle.
Ya we can get used to ignoring notifications. For me, I think about the reason I started the routine in the first place. E.g why did I want to unplug from screens – so I can have a clearer head generally. So, when I hear the ping I think of the possibility of having a clear head – so I do it. It serves as a motivator.
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?