First off are you really committed to pulling off your Fabulous or is it actually just another thing. I am committed because I believe The Fabulous will really change me into someone I always wanted to become if I keep doing my habits and later probably have me doing other exciting things.
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- Do you believe 5min breaks are distracting and a work session should be one long stretch of deep focused work or that they are helpful?
- How do I unplug?
- Best ways to focus for long stretches of time?
Spend some time (as I'm going to bed works best for me so it's fresh when I wake up) focusing on why you want to do the routines. Think of the better life you could have and revel in the though that you actually have the chance to achieve it!! How exciting is that!! You just have to take the baby steps to start the journey. If you aren't motivated to change it will never "just happen." And no one can motivate you but yourself.
Start smaller. I find I ignore the notifications when there are too many steps and they don't seem relevant. Also customize the ritual so that it fits you and your lifestyle.
Ya we can get used to ignoring notifications. For me, I think about the reason I started the routine in the first place. E.g why did I want to unplug from screens – so I can have a clearer head generally. So, when I hear the ping I think of the possibility of having a clear head – so I do it. It serves as a motivator.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?