First off are you really committed to pulling off your Fabulous or is it actually just another thing. I am committed because I believe The Fabulous will really change me into someone I always wanted to become if I keep doing my habits and later probably have me doing other exciting things.
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- What is something I can do right now to increase my productivity?
- How much time do you dedicate to deep work each day? I find that just 30 mins is not enough to get it all done.
- How do you get to your deep work session if you have meetings and other chores together with colleagues all day?
- How do you feel once you have completed a truly hard deep work session?! 🤩
Spend some time (as I'm going to bed works best for me so it's fresh when I wake up) focusing on why you want to do the routines. Think of the better life you could have and revel in the though that you actually have the chance to achieve it!! How exciting is that!! You just have to take the baby steps to start the journey. If you aren't motivated to change it will never "just happen." And no one can motivate you but yourself.
Start smaller. I find I ignore the notifications when there are too many steps and they don't seem relevant. Also customize the ritual so that it fits you and your lifestyle.
Ya we can get used to ignoring notifications. For me, I think about the reason I started the routine in the first place. E.g why did I want to unplug from screens – so I can have a clearer head generally. So, when I hear the ping I think of the possibility of having a clear head – so I do it. It serves as a motivator.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?