Occasionally, I will think those periods of wandering thoughts allow me to be creative. However, I spend too long doing it and then I realize I haven’t completed my period of focused work. Then I chastise myself for wasting time. The cycle goes on… complimenting myself for my creative wandering thoughts then berating myself for wasting time.
Eating right, exercising, meditating, sleeping well, and sticking to my routines and rituals does allow me to get focused work accomplished and then perhaps I should try to let my mind have wandering thoughts and rather than berating myself, I should try to gently guide myself back to accomplishing work- or if I have completed my work, I should enjoy the wandering thoughts for a little bit of time!?
Not the best
if you let your mind wander when you really have
to focus on a particular task.
the task completed
With wandering thoughts
Ones full potential.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?