I start my deep work session on time by not restricting the session to a particular time but by ensuring the session is completed at the end of the day.
- Could you advice me more to reduce distraction while working?
- How do you maintain focus when you absolutely cannot disconnect from the internet because of the nature of your work?
- What is the best environment to do deep work in?
- What are some successful methods used for deep work?
- What happens when your task takes longer than 20 minutes?
I never really thought about it. I think I just tell myself that I have to go through 25 minutes and then I get a reward at the end. However, things changed when I started thinking about what I really loved in the work I was doing. I then forgot to count my 25 minutes and went passed it. I'm still struggling with other courses that I'm not passioned about. I still have more effort to do, can anyone help me ?
Ha! I have it so that it just gets fit in based on my day to day schedule. I haven’t been able to be consistent in the time just on doing the activity.
Best way is to stay prepared. Its important that you are fully available at the time of deep work, so I think planning before and being ready is the key
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?