I start my deep work session on time by not restricting the session to a particular time but by ensuring the session is completed at the end of the day.
- Could you give me some tips to stay focused on deep work?
- What about Pareto’s 80:20 principle?
- How do you keep a repetitive routine from becoming boring
- What was the best advice you ever received on being productive?
- What systems do use to ensure productivity, block distractions, and keep you on task.
I never really thought about it. I think I just tell myself that I have to go through 25 minutes and then I get a reward at the end. However, things changed when I started thinking about what I really loved in the work I was doing. I then forgot to count my 25 minutes and went passed it. I'm still struggling with other courses that I'm not passioned about. I still have more effort to do, can anyone help me ?
Ha! I have it so that it just gets fit in based on my day to day schedule. I haven’t been able to be consistent in the time just on doing the activity.
Best way is to stay prepared. Its important that you are fully available at the time of deep work, so I think planning before and being ready is the key
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?