Best way is to stay prepared. Its important that you are fully available at the time of deep work, so I think planning before and being ready is the key
I never really thought about it. I think I just tell myself that I have to go through 25 minutes and then I get a reward at the end. However, things changed when I started thinking about what I really loved in the work I was doing. I then forgot to count my 25 minutes and went passed it. I'm still struggling with other courses that I'm not passioned about. I still have more effort to do, can anyone help me ?
Ha! I have it so that it just gets fit in based on my day to day schedule. I haven’t been able to be consistent in the time just on doing the activity.
I start my deep work session on time by not restricting the session to a particular time but by ensuring the session is completed at the end of the day.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)