Best way is to stay prepared. Its important that you are fully available at the time of deep work, so I think planning before and being ready is the key
I never really thought about it. I think I just tell myself that I have to go through 25 minutes and then I get a reward at the end. However, things changed when I started thinking about what I really loved in the work I was doing. I then forgot to count my 25 minutes and went passed it. I'm still struggling with other courses that I'm not passioned about. I still have more effort to do, can anyone help me ?
Ha! I have it so that it just gets fit in based on my day to day schedule. I haven’t been able to be consistent in the time just on doing the activity.
I start my deep work session on time by not restricting the session to a particular time but by ensuring the session is completed at the end of the day.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?