I am currently enrolled in two courses, one is an architecture-related course and the other is for Adobe Illustrator. I usually put my phone on silent and take my classes, jot down notes and practice on my laptop. Other than that, I focus on my art, trying to come up with ideas for paintings and sketches.
I'm a college student, so my deep work primarily consists of homework, such as writing papers or lab reports, or studying for exams.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?