I am currently enrolled in two courses, one is an architecture-related course and the other is for Adobe Illustrator. I usually put my phone on silent and take my classes, jot down notes and practice on my laptop. Other than that, I focus on my art, trying to come up with ideas for paintings and sketches.
I'm a college student, so my deep work primarily consists of homework, such as writing papers or lab reports, or studying for exams.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?