I am consciously working on myself daily. I’m also working remotely / freelance and i don’t really have weekends per say. I know to have super productive days and super bad days Too. I accept them all as I’m upgrading daily anyways , not that big of a deal of wasting a day
- How do you control yourself enough to get deep work done?
- How are you creating the most productive Deep Work habit in your life right now?
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- How to start to do Deep Work if you have a very little spare time?
- Do you think it’s important to perform each step of a ritual in the order and within the time limits you have laid out for it?
I take a break during the weekends. However I'm now in the habit of doing many of the tasks daily. I don't check things off on the weekend but a lot of the tasks are now second nature.
Well this is a good question, typically I struggle this as well. It comes with making plans to do in the weekend. Something like planning to take care of your plants or even washing laundry, anything that could help you keep busy it’s so easy to fall into some lazy slumber but I think you can do it !
I change the focus of my deep work. I just make it uninterrupted focus on my family, errands, or any other task at hand.
I'm thinking about what will I become in the future, not only thinking about wieght loss to look good but rather to be more healthy inside and out.
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?