I am consciously working on myself daily. I’m also working remotely / freelance and i don’t really have weekends per say. I know to have super productive days and super bad days Too. I accept them all as I’m upgrading daily anyways , not that big of a deal of wasting a day
- How do you control yourself enough to get deep work done?
- I cannot seem to organise my deep work session. I just dive in and start working in a scattered way on whatever seems more urgent and making me the most stressed. Then I get to the end and panic that I have not done anything. Any suggestions?
- What do you count/qualifies as deep work to you?
- How do you choose which Deep Work activity you do?
- What are your 3 most frequent interruptions during Deep Work?
I take a break during the weekends. However I'm now in the habit of doing many of the tasks daily. I don't check things off on the weekend but a lot of the tasks are now second nature.
Well this is a good question, typically I struggle this as well. It comes with making plans to do in the weekend. Something like planning to take care of your plants or even washing laundry, anything that could help you keep busy it’s so easy to fall into some lazy slumber but I think you can do it !
I change the focus of my deep work. I just make it uninterrupted focus on my family, errands, or any other task at hand.
I'm thinking about what will I become in the future, not only thinking about wieght loss to look good but rather to be more healthy inside and out.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?