Well this is a good question, typically I struggle this as well. It comes with making plans to do in the weekend. Something like planning to take care of your plants or even washing laundry, anything that could help you keep busy it’s so easy to fall into some lazy slumber but I think you can do it !
I'm thinking about what will I become in the future, not only thinking about wieght loss to look good but rather to be more healthy inside and out.
I take a break during the weekends. However I'm now in the habit of doing many of the tasks daily. I don't check things off on the weekend but a lot of the tasks are now second nature.
I change the focus of my deep work. I just make it uninterrupted focus on my family, errands, or any other task at hand.
I am consciously working on myself daily. I’m also working remotely / freelance and i don’t really have weekends per say. I know to have super productive days and super bad days Too. I accept them all as I’m upgrading daily anyways , not that big of a deal of wasting a day
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?