Well this is a good question, typically I struggle this as well. It comes with making plans to do in the weekend. Something like planning to take care of your plants or even washing laundry, anything that could help you keep busy it’s so easy to fall into some lazy slumber but I think you can do it !
I'm thinking about what will I become in the future, not only thinking about wieght loss to look good but rather to be more healthy inside and out.
I take a break during the weekends. However I'm now in the habit of doing many of the tasks daily. I don't check things off on the weekend but a lot of the tasks are now second nature.
I change the focus of my deep work. I just make it uninterrupted focus on my family, errands, or any other task at hand.
I am consciously working on myself daily. I’m also working remotely / freelance and i don’t really have weekends per say. I know to have super productive days and super bad days Too. I accept them all as I’m upgrading daily anyways , not that big of a deal of wasting a day
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do