A solid routine can lead to this for sure. Of course setbacks will happen occasionally. But children actually thrive from having predictable routine, just as parents.
Mostly no, but still it depends on the person himself and the kids their ages and their behavior, and the rules of the house if it’s strict for all the family members to do so! I think It’s like that ..
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?