A solid routine can lead to this for sure. Of course setbacks will happen occasionally. But children actually thrive from having predictable routine, just as parents.
Mostly no, but still it depends on the person himself and the kids their ages and their behavior, and the rules of the house if it’s strict for all the family members to do so! I think It’s like that ..
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?