I do my deep work in the mornings before o start work. I'm learning how to better understand alpha beta and that's brain states. I warm up by learning some of a new language. ATM I'm doing mandarin . It's a good way to get you thinking in the mornings
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?