I do not, I let it roam around especially during meditation and eventually it settles when I concentrate on the breathing. I have noticed with time it becomes easier to relax.
I tried to read a lot and discover new ways of meditation. Also, I try to get my conscience clean as possible and be the best as I can.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?