I do not, I let it roam around especially during meditation and eventually it settles when I concentrate on the breathing. I have noticed with time it becomes easier to relax.
- How do you handel deep work on free days/holidays?
- My mind is so easily distracted, especially by email and social media, whatsapp etc. Especially when I am trying to start work, this is problematic. Do you have any tips on how to focus your mind?
- How do you accomplish deep work when you don’t have control over your schedule?
- How do you recognize and address stress when your being asked to do things last minute?
- What can I include in my deep work apart from study and physical activity???
I tried to read a lot and discover new ways of meditation. Also, I try to get my conscience clean as possible and be the best as I can.
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?