I tell ppl who may come into my office (which doesn't have a door) that I'm focused/working on a project for the next ___ minutes, when they can return to talk w me. I put my work phone on do not disturb and may email ppl that I'm working on a project if it's really that important, so ppl know not to interrupt me. I find music distracts me so I don't play it, unless it's lyric-less, but even then, just having things be as quiet as possible, works best for me
Isolating myself with a pair of good headphones and really mellow music helps. Find ways to leave the area asap. Ignore g the world around me as if I really didn't know they were around. On rare occasions that at least turn the show off competitores.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.