I tell ppl who may come into my office (which doesn't have a door) that I'm focused/working on a project for the next ___ minutes, when they can return to talk w me. I put my work phone on do not disturb and may email ppl that I'm working on a project if it's really that important, so ppl know not to interrupt me. I find music distracts me so I don't play it, unless it's lyric-less, but even then, just having things be as quiet as possible, works best for me
Isolating myself with a pair of good headphones and really mellow music helps. Find ways to leave the area asap. Ignore g the world around me as if I really didn't know they were around. On rare occasions that at least turn the show off competitores.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?