I have a space set up near the living room to work on projects. I try and keep it seperate from my living areas so I can disconnect when I go to bed or relax.
I am retired but I do projects at home. I have my laptop in my dining room at this time. I have my sewing machine and craft stuff in my office. And I work in the kitchen a lot bc I am learning to make pizza dough and pasta and breads from scratch
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?