I have a space set up near the living room to work on projects. I try and keep it seperate from my living areas so I can disconnect when I go to bed or relax.
I am retired but I do projects at home. I have my laptop in my dining room at this time. I have my sewing machine and craft stuff in my office. And I work in the kitchen a lot bc I am learning to make pizza dough and pasta and breads from scratch
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?