I would say take advantage of your 10 minute breaks! You’re supposed to take at least 2 a day if you’re working 8 hr days. Stretch, meditate, get up and go outside for a short walk to just get a little sunshine. Also if you wake up a bit earlier, it’ll give you more time in the morning~ I know it’s hard but it’s a change that will make you feel like your days have meaning and are longer. I feel as we get older, time flies by really fast, so every moment is worth making it feel longer! Good luck friend.
Just do the deep work when you can. I purposefully planned my sessions to be when I can't have other obligations interrupt me, even though afternoons were suggested.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.