I journal, I recap my day, how u felt, see if there is anything I might need to do for myself to feel loved and at peace.
I do one of three tasks whatever I feel like that day; playing guitar, writing in my journal (jokes or other), or cleanup/organize my apartment.
Clean up my desk, put phone on silent and face down, close email… AND then start WORKING ON ONE SPECIFIC TASK…It works better when I have a specific task defined in advance and a timeframe within which I need to complete it…
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?