I journal, I recap my day, how u felt, see if there is anything I might need to do for myself to feel loved and at peace.
I do one of three tasks whatever I feel like that day; playing guitar, writing in my journal (jokes or other), or cleanup/organize my apartment.
Clean up my desk, put phone on silent and face down, close email… AND then start WORKING ON ONE SPECIFIC TASK…It works better when I have a specific task defined in advance and a timeframe within which I need to complete it…
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?