I journal, I recap my day, how u felt, see if there is anything I might need to do for myself to feel loved and at peace.
I do one of three tasks whatever I feel like that day; playing guitar, writing in my journal (jokes or other), or cleanup/organize my apartment.
Clean up my desk, put phone on silent and face down, close email… AND then start WORKING ON ONE SPECIFIC TASK…It works better when I have a specific task defined in advance and a timeframe within which I need to complete it…
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?
- How do you match days with many many meetings and deep work habits?
- What is your favorite type of Deep Work?