Being alone. Minimal noise. Set aside the time for the task. Keep a snack and water close for when a grumbly tummy tries to interrupt. Mute the phone.
- How do you adhere to your your deep work schedule?
- How do you keep a repetitive routine from becoming boring
- What is a good alternative to the 30/30 app? That was so good at visually helping to see the total time all tasks in a day would take and indicating what time your list would end?
- Do you have a Ritual for ending your work day?
- How do you stay focused if your co-workers are continually interrupting your work?
If I close Youtube, It will be a best way. Anthr way is keep my phone silent and turn of my connection. After that I also have to complete the task in short time, or my focus will gone.
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?