Being alone. Minimal noise. Set aside the time for the task. Keep a snack and water close for when a grumbly tummy tries to interrupt. Mute the phone.
- Other than housework, I can’t think of what to do during my deep work sessions. Any suggestions or ideas?
- How do I get back on track after I realized I got distracted and will not be able to complete all my tasks for the day?
- Anyone have any suggestions for how to sit and think for half an hour without doing anything else at the same time? Or do you think it’s okay to combine this with a non-thinking task like cleaning?
- How do you maintain focus when you absolutely cannot disconnect from the internet because of the nature of your work?
- How do I choose what to work on when doing deep work?
If I close Youtube, It will be a best way. Anthr way is keep my phone silent and turn of my connection. After that I also have to complete the task in short time, or my focus will gone.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?