What a great question. I’m a recovering addict. Stick with counseling and develop a support group around you. I started counseling around a year ago, however after only a few sessions I quit going. It wasn’t long after that did I relapse . Obviously your situation is a little different being that you have had people that you help Overdose. I would consider going to a NA meeting or find another support group that is similar. I’m hoping my wife will find a group similar to this. I definitely would stick with therapy though.
Embrace your belief system and maybe work in community to keeping kids off drugs. Get them while young and reachable. Sorry I’m sure it’s so hard to stay positive.
Grief counseling maybe? I’ve had at least one to three people pass away while I’ve worked in community mental health. Also it’s ok to feel for them but also know that you did everything you could for them.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?