What a great question. I’m a recovering addict. Stick with counseling and develop a support group around you. I started counseling around a year ago, however after only a few sessions I quit going. It wasn’t long after that did I relapse . Obviously your situation is a little different being that you have had people that you help Overdose. I would consider going to a NA meeting or find another support group that is similar. I’m hoping my wife will find a group similar to this. I definitely would stick with therapy though.
Embrace your belief system and maybe work in community to keeping kids off drugs. Get them while young and reachable. Sorry I’m sure it’s so hard to stay positive.
Grief counseling maybe? I’ve had at least one to three people pass away while I’ve worked in community mental health. Also it’s ok to feel for them but also know that you did everything you could for them.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do