Hermann josef Ecker
Grief counseling maybe? I’ve had at least one to three people pass away while I’ve worked in community mental health. Also it’s ok to feel for them but also know that you did everything you could for them.
- How do you choose what to do during deep work every day?
- How do I get myself to do my fabulous routines? Most of the time I just ignore the notifications because I’m doing something else like just playing video games or just sitting on the couch watching TV.
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- Is it easier to focus in complete silence, or is some ambient sound (like instrumental music) preferable?
- What about Pareto’s 80:20 principle?
What a great question. I’m a recovering addict. Stick with counseling and develop a support group around you. I started counseling around a year ago, however after only a few sessions I quit going. It wasn’t long after that did I relapse . Obviously your situation is a little different being that you have had people that you help Overdose. I would consider going to a NA meeting or find another support group that is similar. I’m hoping my wife will find a group similar to this. I definitely would stick with therapy though.
Embrace your belief system and maybe work in community to keeping kids off drugs. Get them while young and reachable. Sorry I’m sure it’s so hard to stay positive.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?