In my opinion, the most important thing to do deep work on is what you truly believe in, spiritually and morally – and what is good and right to you. In this day of information, too many people don’t take the time to search their feelings, decide what’s most important to them and further, choose what’s best to leave behind. Don’t be dictated to by the Internet, TV or radio. Think for yourself! In that process, choose what your heart tells you is true and what you need to do to find your truth.
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- How do you motivate yourself to do work?
- Sometimes difficult to realize what I have done is worthy to reward.
- How do you manage to maintain focus and flow in distracting – and unavoidable – environments?
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?