In my opinion, the most important thing to do deep work on is what you truly believe in, spiritually and morally – and what is good and right to you. In this day of information, too many people don’t take the time to search their feelings, decide what’s most important to them and further, choose what’s best to leave behind. Don’t be dictated to by the Internet, TV or radio. Think for yourself! In that process, choose what your heart tells you is true and what you need to do to find your truth.
- Do you believe 5min breaks are distracting and a work session should be one long stretch of deep focused work or that they are helpful?
- How do you deal with interruptions during your Deep Work session?
- Is it too early for spring cleaning? Or at least getting a head start?
- What helps you focus better during deep work?
- How many times do you complete the 25 min deep work before you move to the 45 minutes or bigger?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?