In my opinion, the most important thing to do deep work on is what you truly believe in, spiritually and morally – and what is good and right to you. In this day of information, too many people don’t take the time to search their feelings, decide what’s most important to them and further, choose what’s best to leave behind. Don’t be dictated to by the Internet, TV or radio. Think for yourself! In that process, choose what your heart tells you is true and what you need to do to find your truth.
- How does one avoid temptations like sugary breakfasts and distracting sites in the first hours after waking up?
- What habbits should I use for my deep work?
- How can you condense your work to 25 minutes?
- How do you stay discipline while being self employed?
- How do you choose what to do during deep work every day?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?