R Di B.
In my opinion, the most important thing to do deep work on is what you truly believe in, spiritually and morally – and what is good and right to you. In this day of information, too many people don’t take the time to search their feelings, decide what’s most important to them and further, choose what’s best to leave behind. Don’t be dictated to by the Internet, TV or radio. Think for yourself! In that process, choose what your heart tells you is true and what you need to do to find your truth.
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do