R Di B.
In my opinion, the most important thing to do deep work on is what you truly believe in, spiritually and morally – and what is good and right to you. In this day of information, too many people don’t take the time to search their feelings, decide what’s most important to them and further, choose what’s best to leave behind. Don’t be dictated to by the Internet, TV or radio. Think for yourself! In that process, choose what your heart tells you is true and what you need to do to find your truth.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?