Nice question. I had these same feeling but for some reason, I could develop that. One idea is to put some reminders before going to bed for the reason you want to wake early. And when you do, you check these reminders. Put in your alarm or in post its. Another idea is to win everyday. And get use with that. Instead of waking up reallocate earlier, try for one week, wake up 10 minutes less than you are used to. And celebrate your conquer. After this week, improve on the next one. And keep going.
Always, when your alarm rings at your specific time you have decided to wake up on, tell yourself : Now or never. If you went back to bed, after waking up you'll figure out how much things you could have done are gone. And the next morning and you won't repeat the same mistake, cause you have learned that time is gold. Hope this helps you.
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)
- What are your top strategies for “just getting started”?
- How do you match days with many many meetings and deep work habits?
- What is your favorite type of Deep Work?