Always, when your alarm rings at your specific time you have decided to wake up on, tell yourself : Now or never. If you went back to bed, after waking up you'll figure out how much things you could have done are gone. And the next morning and you won't repeat the same mistake, cause you have learned that time is gold. Hope this helps you.
- What different techniques help you stay mindful?
- What’s your favorite performance statement? mine is, “You will feel better afterwards.”
- How do you put together your to do list if you feel like there is nothing of importance to accomplish that day?
- How many deep work sessions can I do in a day?
- How do you increase your self-discipline and not check emails as frequently during deep work?
Nice question. I had these same feeling but for some reason, I could develop that. One idea is to put some reminders before going to bed for the reason you want to wake early. And when you do, you check these reminders. Put in your alarm or in post its. Another idea is to win everyday. And get use with that. Instead of waking up reallocate earlier, try for one week, wake up 10 minutes less than you are used to. And celebrate your conquer. After this week, improve on the next one. And keep going.
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am using my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
- How do you prioritize what deep work to do?
- What is the best way to meditate?
- Do you adjust your deep work sessions according to the task or do you simply work in regular intervals?
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- How do you motivate yourself and get ready?
- How do you organize your time to be efficient in deep work?