Always, when your alarm rings at your specific time you have decided to wake up on, tell yourself : Now or never. If you went back to bed, after waking up you'll figure out how much things you could have done are gone. And the next morning and you won't repeat the same mistake, cause you have learned that time is gold. Hope this helps you.
- Do you reward yourself for completing deep work?
- How do you make time to do deep work? I find myself caught up in the run of the mill daily grind and it sucks lol….🤦🏻♀️🙇🏻♀️🤭
- For God’s sake. How do I get motivated? I’m just like “Imma meditate!” Then I’m looking at my phone and I’m like “F*ck it. IDC.”
- How do you stay focused during a Deep Work session?
- How do you decide which time of the day is best for deep work and good for other no-brain tasks? How do you prioritise if no-brain tasks need to be done as soon as possible and you have many of them?
Nice question. I had these same feeling but for some reason, I could develop that. One idea is to put some reminders before going to bed for the reason you want to wake early. And when you do, you check these reminders. Put in your alarm or in post its. Another idea is to win everyday. And get use with that. Instead of waking up reallocate earlier, try for one week, wake up 10 minutes less than you are used to. And celebrate your conquer. After this week, improve on the next one. And keep going.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?