I do any kind of homework I have. I also maybe read through a script learn some lines. Deep work doesn't have to be writing all the time. Playing an instrument or doing something you enjoy counts too!
I like review emails and return any calls. I only check my emails a couple times a day so this helps me focus on other projects and prioritize my responses when needed.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?