I do any kind of homework I have. I also maybe read through a script learn some lines. Deep work doesn't have to be writing all the time. Playing an instrument or doing something you enjoy counts too!
I like review emails and return any calls. I only check my emails a couple times a day so this helps me focus on other projects and prioritize my responses when needed.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?