I would put it in a +start my workday+ routine. It was suggested earlier in the journey. It is based on principle that environment triggers habbits. Some habbits may be more suitable for work environments.
- How do you switch your brain off from constantly self-distracting?
- How long do you do Deep Work? I’ve kept mine at 25 minutes but is there more benefit to focusing for longer periods at a time?
- How do you deal with procrastination?
- What do you do when you feel every plan you make is being blocked?
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
You asked “Do you also find it weird that it’s right at the end of the morning routine? Where would you move it to?” What do you mean by “it” ? In my opinion you can reorder habits to make sure that you keep them. If you mean the deep work habit, I have breakfast after it; so that I can take a good break after hard work. Ask again more specifically so I can help you better.
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?
- Do you always use the timer? Do you find you stick to this habit better if you do or don’t?
- What distractions do you find helpful to get rid of, besides other technology?
- What do you do for Deep Work habit?