I would put it in a +start my workday+ routine. It was suggested earlier in the journey. It is based on principle that environment triggers habbits. Some habbits may be more suitable for work environments.
You asked “Do you also find it weird that it’s right at the end of the morning routine? Where would you move it to?” What do you mean by “it” ? In my opinion you can reorder habits to make sure that you keep them. If you mean the deep work habit, I have breakfast after it; so that I can take a good break after hard work. Ask again more specifically so I can help you better.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?