I would put it in a +start my workday+ routine. It was suggested earlier in the journey. It is based on principle that environment triggers habbits. Some habbits may be more suitable for work environments.
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- What if I become anxious about other tasks and lose focus on my set goal?
- What are some successful methods used for deep work?
- What is your preparation ritual for work?
- How to cope with a procrastination problem? Is there any fun way to focus on a task with a kind of a task-reward system?
You asked “Do you also find it weird that it’s right at the end of the morning routine? Where would you move it to?” What do you mean by “it” ? In my opinion you can reorder habits to make sure that you keep them. If you mean the deep work habit, I have breakfast after it; so that I can take a good break after hard work. Ask again more specifically so I can help you better.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?