I would put it in a +start my workday+ routine. It was suggested earlier in the journey. It is based on principle that environment triggers habbits. Some habbits may be more suitable for work environments.
You asked “Do you also find it weird that it’s right at the end of the morning routine? Where would you move it to?” What do you mean by “it” ? In my opinion you can reorder habits to make sure that you keep them. If you mean the deep work habit, I have breakfast after it; so that I can take a good break after hard work. Ask again more specifically so I can help you better.
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?