Focus for shorter times. Rewards like reading or watching your favorites. Take the evening of, just relaxing. Which you sometimes don't allow yourself when working for yourself
- What does deep work mean to you?
- What is your strategy on achieving deep work habits and minimzing diatractions?
- Is it too early for spring cleaning? Or at least getting a head start?
- How do you document your work…via phone or laptop/computer (if it involves writing or computer work)? How do you best document your progress? What types of work do you focus on during the Deep Work habit? What strategies do you use to prioritize responsibilities?
- What habbits should I use for my deep work?
The best focus technique I have found which works for me is either a meditation, or a stepping away from whatever I’m doing to just think and reorganize my thoughts to the task at hand. 5 minutes away (short walk, or bathroom break) can go a really long way helping me to focus
Sticking to a program or plan. If I have a general idea of exactly what I should be doing, it's easier to focus. But that works for me because I am goal-oriented. I suggest you figure out what kind of person you are cognitively and behaviorly, then you can look into what typically works best for your very special and unique brain!!
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?