If you have prioritised your tasks in the morning you know that you are working on something important. Also if you are only doing 25 minutes of focused work just wait until the 25 minutes is up and then focus on the other task. Nothing is that important that it can’t wait 25 minutes.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?