- Do you switch up your work each session or focus on one thing?
- How do you do deep work when you need a computer and therefore have to be surrounded by other people – and distractions?
- Sometimes I can’t complete the deep work task as my activities change during the day, what is your approach to getting it done when this happens?
- What time do you usually do the Deep Work habit?
- How do you keep free of distractions when you are not feeling optimal? I’ve felt a bit under the weather for the last couple of days and cannot seem to keep my focus for long and am sensitive to procrastination.
If you have prioritised your tasks in the morning you know that you are working on something important. Also if you are only doing 25 minutes of focused work just wait until the 25 minutes is up and then focus on the other task. Nothing is that important that it can’t wait 25 minutes.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?