If you have prioritised your tasks in the morning you know that you are working on something important. Also if you are only doing 25 minutes of focused work just wait until the 25 minutes is up and then focus on the other task. Nothing is that important that it can’t wait 25 minutes.
- How often do you take breaks when working?
- When you can’t focus on your work, how do you motivate yourself?
- How do you you make time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going after a break?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What’s the best time to do deep work?
- Have you tried the Pomodoro technique?
- How do you get yourself to start any kind of “deep work”?
- How do you get consistent on the work?