I just sit back and take deep breath. Then i just try to take up that work a little bit, not fully. I keepd doing it bit by bit not altogether stopping that work at all
- How to cope with a procrastination problem? Is there any fun way to focus on a task with a kind of a task-reward system?
- How do you recover from distractions and refocus?
- How do I unplug?
- Do you find a timer helpful? What kind do you use?
- My mind is so easily distracted, especially by email and social media, whatsapp etc. Especially when I am trying to start work, this is problematic. Do you have any tips on how to focus your mind?
Normally, I like to keep those days a bit more relaxed, however not too much. Once I start a task, Fabulous really helps because of one of their sessions called Deep Work, I think. It’s 25 minutes long and it gets you in the mood for working. By the time the session is over, I find myself continuously working. If you ever have a hard time focusing , definitely try it 🙂
Take 5-10 mins to pause and ask myself if I have external or internal (emotions / limiting beliefs, fear) distractions or not the right conditions and what i can do support myself… and do I really want this or not? And then focus on feeling I’ll have on completion to motivate me
I repeat performance statement and sometimes meditate. Block out distractions and sit there for half an hour with timer on, Forest app for example
I forgive myself and reflect on how much progress I have made in my ability to focus. I try to allow myself to be imperfect in that moment and then gently do as much as I can.
- How can you motivate yourself to stay in your deep work session every day, even if you have a lot other things to do besides and feel like you don’t have time for it?
- Have you ever been in situation that you must choose to go to high school which you don’t like and you can’t understand about 6 subjects in that school , you think that, that school is not for you, you think that is hard for you and you want to go to other school but your parents are not letting you to go?
- As a 12 year old gotta long should I deep work for in one sitting
- Can i know how to focus myself when carrying out the Deep Focus habit, if my daily schedule is packed and my surroundings are disturbing
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?