Normally, I like to keep those days a bit more relaxed, however not too much. Once I start a task, Fabulous really helps because of one of their sessions called Deep Work, I think. It’s 25 minutes long and it gets you in the mood for working. By the time the session is over, I find myself continuously working. If you ever have a hard time focusing , definitely try it 🙂
Take 5-10 mins to pause and ask myself if I have external or internal (emotions / limiting beliefs, fear) distractions or not the right conditions and what i can do support myself… and do I really want this or not? And then focus on feeling I’ll have on completion to motivate me
I forgive myself and reflect on how much progress I have made in my ability to focus. I try to allow myself to be imperfect in that moment and then gently do as much as I can.
I repeat performance statement and sometimes meditate. Block out distractions and sit there for half an hour with timer on, Forest app for example
I just sit back and take deep breath. Then i just try to take up that work a little bit, not fully. I keepd doing it bit by bit not altogether stopping that work at all
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.