Normally, I like to keep those days a bit more relaxed, however not too much. Once I start a task, Fabulous really helps because of one of their sessions called Deep Work, I think. It’s 25 minutes long and it gets you in the mood for working. By the time the session is over, I find myself continuously working. If you ever have a hard time focusing , definitely try it 🙂
Take 5-10 mins to pause and ask myself if I have external or internal (emotions / limiting beliefs, fear) distractions or not the right conditions and what i can do support myself… and do I really want this or not? And then focus on feeling I’ll have on completion to motivate me
I forgive myself and reflect on how much progress I have made in my ability to focus. I try to allow myself to be imperfect in that moment and then gently do as much as I can.
I repeat performance statement and sometimes meditate. Block out distractions and sit there for half an hour with timer on, Forest app for example
I just sit back and take deep breath. Then i just try to take up that work a little bit, not fully. I keepd doing it bit by bit not altogether stopping that work at all
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)