I am retired but schedule my morning for home maintenance and self care. In the afternoon I schedule work on projects and my bucket list. Evenings and weekends are for relaxing and spending time with family.
Don't have one. Found that's quite impossible or nearly difficult to have a daily and weekly stable, coherent, long-term routine, with no tweaks or rework needed
I don't have one. I work my own hours & pace and while that's freeing to some degree, it lacks structure and it's hard for me to make a routine that helps me be successful.
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?
- How can i learning english as far as possible ?
- Are u really concerntrating in the deep work??If so how??and if not why?
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?