Don't have one. Found that's quite impossible or nearly difficult to have a daily and weekly stable, coherent, long-term routine, with no tweaks or rework needed
- How can you sit down to do a task with focus?
- Any hint to actually do the most important big tasks, during the deep work session, instead of smaller, also necessary but less critical tasks?
- I feel so tired between 2-5pm. How do I stay on task and motivated during these times?
- How do you keep your work space organized while you’re in deep work? Do you?
- How do you choose what to do during deep work time when there are many possibilities?
I don't have one. I work my own hours & pace and while that's freeing to some degree, it lacks structure and it's hard for me to make a routine that helps me be successful.
I am retired but schedule my morning for home maintenance and self care. In the afternoon I schedule work on projects and my bucket list. Evenings and weekends are for relaxing and spending time with family.
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?