I am retired but schedule my morning for home maintenance and self care. In the afternoon I schedule work on projects and my bucket list. Evenings and weekends are for relaxing and spending time with family.
Don't have one. Found that's quite impossible or nearly difficult to have a daily and weekly stable, coherent, long-term routine, with no tweaks or rework needed
I don't have one. I work my own hours & pace and while that's freeing to some degree, it lacks structure and it's hard for me to make a routine that helps me be successful.
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?