Otherwise, I do my routines on my own c ounting,then go to the app later when I have a moment to check them off.
A downside to this is that I often forget to check them off, sfometimes for days. But I prefer to get behind on,y streak to being hooked/dependent on the app/phone…
- How do you stay focused when work-related chats, like Slack, constantly demand your attention?
- What happens when your task takes longer than 20 minutes?
- Do you think it’s important to perform each step of a ritual in the order and within the time limits you have laid out for it?
- How do you make time to do personal things during a busy and tiring work day?
- I’m researcher so many people recommend to me long and continuous work, not pomodoro-style work. But it really hard to accomplish. If I complete a long work session, I feel exhausted and like I should go home. Which is better?
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?