Otherwise, I do my routines on my own c ounting,then go to the app later when I have a moment to check them off.
A downside to this is that I often forget to check them off, sfometimes for days. But I prefer to get behind on,y streak to being hooked/dependent on the app/phone…
- How long to you do deep work, and how frequently? Do you take breaks? What do you do during those breaks?
- I found myself addicted to pomodoro timer. But this works perfectly when I ‘m at home. Are there more silent ways?
- What happens when your task takes longer than 20 minutes?
- How do you make sure the distractions you noted down this time won’t happen again?
- Do you reward yourself for completing deep work?
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?