I’m a fan of the Pomodoro technique: 25 minutes focused work 5 minute break. Two cycles then a longer break (10-30 minutes)
I like to have deep work session early in the morning. It helps me to feel more productive which feeds me with more energy to keep doing high caliber work. Plus, I found that when I do the hardest or most focused work first, it frees up the rest of my day.
However, if I cannot scheduled productive work early, I attempt to do it after a great workout in the evening. A hard and engaging workout typically gives me more energy and helps me to recalibrate mentally.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?