When we thrive not to remember something, say red colour, our brain continues to see red colour ever where in efforts to not remember it.
So if I try not to think I have to either keep my attention in a blank thought; Which seems not possible. Or else i can opt to sleep, where definitely the thoughts cannot be witnessed with consciousness.
And the last thing, which seems to me the only way is, just observe the thoughts and let them fade. It makes no difference that what and how many thoughts are coming up until it gets no attention in consciousness way
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?