- What can I included in this category apart from study n physical activity???
- For those that don’t have a regular schedule, I’ve been scheduling my deep work according to my work shifts. What are some problems with this?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?
- What do you do during deep work if you don’t have traditional work to do?
- How do you deal with burnout when you can’t afford to stop working?
When we thrive not to remember something, say red colour, our brain continues to see red colour ever where in efforts to not remember it.
So if I try not to think I have to either keep my attention in a blank thought; Which seems not possible. Or else i can opt to sleep, where definitely the thoughts cannot be witnessed with consciousness.
And the last thing, which seems to me the only way is, just observe the thoughts and let them fade. It makes no difference that what and how many thoughts are coming up until it gets no attention in consciousness way
- I prefer longer deep work sessions because I have read Cal Newport’s book Deep Work” . How do you customize the time and length of the deep work sessions?
- Do you try to tackle multiple small tasks or one large task during your deep work?
- My deep work is my secret project and I am my secret project to grow and heal. What are some ideas for other areas of deep work that could help me on my secret mission?
- What space do you set aside for yourself to do deep work?
- How do you get motivated to do something you have to do but dread doing??
- I feel like I have got used to the habit of distraction, especially when my phone is bymyside. Shall I leave it somewhere out of reach or try not be distracted while keeping it bymyside?
- What techniques do you use to build deep work habit?
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct. As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- What is deep work really help to improve your life, how your feel?
- Do you ever get tempted by distractions ?