When we thrive not to remember something, say red colour, our brain continues to see red colour ever where in efforts to not remember it.
So if I try not to think I have to either keep my attention in a blank thought; Which seems not possible. Or else i can opt to sleep, where definitely the thoughts cannot be witnessed with consciousness.
And the last thing, which seems to me the only way is, just observe the thoughts and let them fade. It makes no difference that what and how many thoughts are coming up until it gets no attention in consciousness way
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.