Working a full day or so only requires my interest. As long as it is an activity I can really seed myself in or can help me pursue my goals, I can typically sit for a few hours straight to achieve it. After a small break, I resume my work until completion. The biggest problem I have is to just sit down and do it. My motivation to give effort is lacking; however, watching video game playthroughs and rewarding myself with candy while I work has helped me get through some tough essays and excessive work.
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?