Working a full day or so only requires my interest. As long as it is an activity I can really seed myself in or can help me pursue my goals, I can typically sit for a few hours straight to achieve it. After a small break, I resume my work until completion. The biggest problem I have is to just sit down and do it. My motivation to give effort is lacking; however, watching video game playthroughs and rewarding myself with candy while I work has helped me get through some tough essays and excessive work.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?