Thank you so much for your question. I have 2-3 of the same habits that I do in all of my routines. One of my morning, afternoon and evening routine habits is gratitude. It’s essential to be grateful for the little and the big. Another one of my habits I like to do throughout each routine of my day is meditate even if it’s just a 5 or 10 mins breather. It helps to support doing the hardest and yet the simplest of things in life in order to gain perspective. Thank you for letting me share.
Let’s be honest – that’s almost every morning 😉 I start with a 25 min time block (10 min if I’m really not in the mood) and I promise I’ll do something I love as soon as I hear the timer. Usually I just continue working past the mark; the most difficult thing is just starting 🙂
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?