Thank you so much for your question. I have 2-3 of the same habits that I do in all of my routines. One of my morning, afternoon and evening routine habits is gratitude. It’s essential to be grateful for the little and the big. Another one of my habits I like to do throughout each routine of my day is meditate even if it’s just a 5 or 10 mins breather. It helps to support doing the hardest and yet the simplest of things in life in order to gain perspective. Thank you for letting me share.
Let’s be honest – that’s almost every morning 😉 I start with a 25 min time block (10 min if I’m really not in the mood) and I promise I’ll do something I love as soon as I hear the timer. Usually I just continue working past the mark; the most difficult thing is just starting 🙂
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?
- How do you block distraction if you work in an open space and people around you are loud or don’t care about interrupting you?