Try different kinds of meditation, not everything works for everyone. If focus on breathing doesn’t help try a focus on the sensations in your body or sending out loving kindness. Other people find it helps to meditate as part of a wider routine for example at the end of yoga or between cooking and eating a meal.
- How to remain focused during deep work session?
- How do you enter into deep work on a long-term project if you only have 30 minutes at your disposal?
- Is it possible to be consistently motivated at high levels all the time?
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- What is the best environment to do deep work in?
Why are you meditating? What do you want it to give you? I think intention helps to settle me. If I know what i am seeking then the meditation can be the vessel.
There’s a great app called buddhify. Also it takes time to get into it, if you can make the effort just to try and sit for 10 mins each day it will get easier
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?