Why are you meditating? What do you want it to give you? I think intention helps to settle me. If I know what i am seeking then the meditation can be the vessel.
Try different kinds of meditation, not everything works for everyone. If focus on breathing doesn’t help try a focus on the sensations in your body or sending out loving kindness. Other people find it helps to meditate as part of a wider routine for example at the end of yoga or between cooking and eating a meal.
There’s a great app called buddhify. Also it takes time to get into it, if you can make the effort just to try and sit for 10 mins each day it will get easier
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?