Try different kinds of meditation, not everything works for everyone. If focus on breathing doesn’t help try a focus on the sensations in your body or sending out loving kindness. Other people find it helps to meditate as part of a wider routine for example at the end of yoga or between cooking and eating a meal.
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- What is the best way to clear your mind every morning and start a productive day?
- Between running around in the morning, doing habits, and trying to get to work; how do you get motivated to sit down and actually do the deep work session?
- How to cope with a procrastination problem? Is there any fun way to focus on a task with a kind of a task-reward system?
- How do you keep doing deep work sessions? What is your solution for procrastination?
Why are you meditating? What do you want it to give you? I think intention helps to settle me. If I know what i am seeking then the meditation can be the vessel.
There’s a great app called buddhify. Also it takes time to get into it, if you can make the effort just to try and sit for 10 mins each day it will get easier
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?