Remember why you started this journey. Consider stripping back your routine if it feels un-managable. You can build it back again
I keep feeling motivated in a couple of ways. Sometimes reminding myself of where I want to be and why I started this journey helps. Other times, I think of the benefit on me as a person, unfolding and growing to become the best me. But when I'm down, I find that thinking of myself as just a wonderful person trying my best in whatever form that looks like for me, gets me started all over again and I'm kind and gentle when complimenting myself and I soften my voice and make a plan to try a tiny bit more – to creep, until I can walk, then run with my goals again
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?