Remember why you started this journey. Consider stripping back your routine if it feels un-managable. You can build it back again
- What helps you concentrate and not get distracted during deep work?
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- How do you stay productive?
- What do you consider a deep work project?
- How do you stay focused on a task for a long period of time when you don’t like what your doing/studying?
I keep feeling motivated in a couple of ways. Sometimes reminding myself of where I want to be and why I started this journey helps. Other times, I think of the benefit on me as a person, unfolding and growing to become the best me. But when I'm down, I find that thinking of myself as just a wonderful person trying my best in whatever form that looks like for me, gets me started all over again and I'm kind and gentle when complimenting myself and I soften my voice and make a plan to try a tiny bit more – to creep, until I can walk, then run with my goals again
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?