Remember why you started this journey. Consider stripping back your routine if it feels un-managable. You can build it back again
I keep feeling motivated in a couple of ways. Sometimes reminding myself of where I want to be and why I started this journey helps. Other times, I think of the benefit on me as a person, unfolding and growing to become the best me. But when I'm down, I find that thinking of myself as just a wonderful person trying my best in whatever form that looks like for me, gets me started all over again and I'm kind and gentle when complimenting myself and I soften my voice and make a plan to try a tiny bit more – to creep, until I can walk, then run with my goals again
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?