Take a solid 2 hours on the weekend (ideally on Sunday) to review and reflect on the previous week. How did you use your time? Is this how you want to be using your time? Keeping your priorities in mind, plan out the week ahead. Block off time for exercise, family, hobbies, activities, food prep, and anything else you want to make sure to do. Decide on a rough meal schedule so that you know what to buy when you go shopping next. Consider what ingredients you already have in the fridge and what is close to its expiry date, and use those to inspire your meals early in the week. This will cut down on food waste and save you some money!
- How to make deep work easy
- How to keep focus? My focus is lost after 25 minutes…
- Do you find it easier setting the reminder timers or is it better to just do each routine at specific time in the day as my shift are unpredictable and it’s hard to have a set start and end to my day?
- What do you choose to tackle in your deep work sessions?
- How do you make time to do personal things during a busy and tiring work day?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?