Take a solid 2 hours on the weekend (ideally on Sunday) to review and reflect on the previous week. How did you use your time? Is this how you want to be using your time? Keeping your priorities in mind, plan out the week ahead. Block off time for exercise, family, hobbies, activities, food prep, and anything else you want to make sure to do. Decide on a rough meal schedule so that you know what to buy when you go shopping next. Consider what ingredients you already have in the fridge and what is close to its expiry date, and use those to inspire your meals early in the week. This will cut down on food waste and save you some money!
- Do you have a Ritual for ending your work day?
- Do you find music helps or hinders?
- How do you start your most procastrinated tasks?
- I feel so exhausted between 8 pm to 10 pm. What should I do to recharge my energy so I can be more productive.
- How do you feel once you have completed a truly hard deep work session?! 🤩
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?
- Is a half an hour long enough to get deep work done? I always run over my time.