Take a solid 2 hours on the weekend (ideally on Sunday) to review and reflect on the previous week. How did you use your time? Is this how you want to be using your time? Keeping your priorities in mind, plan out the week ahead. Block off time for exercise, family, hobbies, activities, food prep, and anything else you want to make sure to do. Decide on a rough meal schedule so that you know what to buy when you go shopping next. Consider what ingredients you already have in the fridge and what is close to its expiry date, and use those to inspire your meals early in the week. This will cut down on food waste and save you some money!
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?