Take a solid 2 hours on the weekend (ideally on Sunday) to review and reflect on the previous week. How did you use your time? Is this how you want to be using your time? Keeping your priorities in mind, plan out the week ahead. Block off time for exercise, family, hobbies, activities, food prep, and anything else you want to make sure to do. Decide on a rough meal schedule so that you know what to buy when you go shopping next. Consider what ingredients you already have in the fridge and what is close to its expiry date, and use those to inspire your meals early in the week. This will cut down on food waste and save you some money!
- Do you find yourself procrastinating when you need to start a project? If so how do you get out of that mindset?
- How do you make sure you’re not interrupted during deep work?
- Is there anything you have found that keeps you focused? How do you keep that going when you get distracted?
- How long should your breaks be?
- If I don’t like coffee or tea, what can I drink to help keep me focused? ( keep in mind that I’m really serious about keeping my body healthy)
- What strategies can I do to work more consistently at certain times everyday?
- What kind of tasks do you dedicate for your Deep Work habit ?
- What’s the duration you’ve outlined for deep work?
- How to avoid procrastination?
- What kind of deep work you do