Take a solid 2 hours on the weekend (ideally on Sunday) to review and reflect on the previous week. How did you use your time? Is this how you want to be using your time? Keeping your priorities in mind, plan out the week ahead. Block off time for exercise, family, hobbies, activities, food prep, and anything else you want to make sure to do. Decide on a rough meal schedule so that you know what to buy when you go shopping next. Consider what ingredients you already have in the fridge and what is close to its expiry date, and use those to inspire your meals early in the week. This will cut down on food waste and save you some money!
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?