I typically start with that, just to make the start bearable, but then find I'm into it and keep working beyond the 25 mins.
- How do you deal with burnout when you can’t afford to stop working?
- For those that don’t have a regular schedule, I’ve been scheduling my deep work according to my work shifts. What are some problems with this?
- What is your hack for doing deep work, especially when you have to do a task that isn’t very interesting?
- For musicians and artists: How do you balance work on your artistic practice with all the business stuff that goes with it?
- If your career is largely a matter of self discipline (writing, painting, etc) how do you combat periods of sadness, doubt or any other mood?
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?