I think anything can be deep work as long as it matches the description (hard & valuable) on a personal level. Maybe we narrow the definition of deep work by thinking it has to be difficult writing or programming or other examples that are often given. I think deep work can be planting seedlings in your garden or cooking a new dish for your family. The point is that it will require your absolute focus and will leave you (and hopefully others -whether immediately or down the road after several sessions) feeling accomplished and fulfilled.
- How to focus and not get distracted
- I sometimes feel guilt when I do not do something creative or productive. Is it ok to just lay in bed some days?
- What kind of stuff do you work on? Sometimes I dont know what to do!
- How do I stay motivated with all that is going on right now?
- How do you get ready to start work ?
- How to mansge time? I find hard to stick to the time to finish a task. Almost like it gives me stress
- What should you do if you are distracted frequently?
- For me, it is hard to find the perfect place for my deep work session. I’m easily distracted by sounds in my surrounding, but there’s isn’t really a place in my house where I can sit alone. Especially now during the Corona crisis… What should I try?
- How do you stay consistent with your routine and productivity level every single day?
- How do you get back on track if you start off distracted early in your work period. Some days I work really well, but I want some ideas on how to reset and self correct on days that aren’t going well.