I think anything can be deep work as long as it matches the description (hard & valuable) on a personal level. Maybe we narrow the definition of deep work by thinking it has to be difficult writing or programming or other examples that are often given. I think deep work can be planting seedlings in your garden or cooking a new dish for your family. The point is that it will require your absolute focus and will leave you (and hopefully others -whether immediately or down the road after several sessions) feeling accomplished and fulfilled.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?