Listen to music that is designed to increase focus. Video games often have music that’s meant to draw you in. You can find focusing playlists on Spotify that are for all sorts of different activities. I try to only have a few or curate my own so that when I play it it signals to my brain that it’s time to focus.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?