Listen to music that is designed to increase focus. Video games often have music that’s meant to draw you in. You can find focusing playlists on Spotify that are for all sorts of different activities. I try to only have a few or curate my own so that when I play it it signals to my brain that it’s time to focus.
- How do you control yourself enough to get deep work done?
- How do you prioitize to choose which task to complete for your deep work session?
- How long to you do deep work, and how frequently? Do you take breaks? What do you do during those breaks?
- How hard is deep work for you?
- How do you put together your to do list if you feel like there is nothing of importance to accomplish that day?
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?