It's a common struggle I think. for myself usually if I have a hard time starting my routine it's because I have hard time starting anything due to anxiety. The way I manage my anxiety is by doing exercise so I skip to that part as early as I can and usually after that I'm able to resume the rest of my day.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?