The perpous fo Deep Work is to practice to have full concentration on what you are doing and be abale to control and push your self to Do the job
I find Deep Work is most valuable in helping me focus on what I need/want to do until it's done. Sometimes, that means just cleaning up a lot of little things!
A bit off topic, but ideally you should finish the smaller tasks immediately as they arise, there is productivity rule of thumb; “if it takes less than 2 minutes to finish, do it immediatelly”, because the act of postponing itself takes more effort and willpower than finsihing it.
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?
- Typing or writing? Which one do you like best?