The perpous fo Deep Work is to practice to have full concentration on what you are doing and be abale to control and push your self to Do the job
I find Deep Work is most valuable in helping me focus on what I need/want to do until it's done. Sometimes, that means just cleaning up a lot of little things!
A bit off topic, but ideally you should finish the smaller tasks immediately as they arise, there is productivity rule of thumb; “if it takes less than 2 minutes to finish, do it immediatelly”, because the act of postponing itself takes more effort and willpower than finsihing it.
- What kinds of tasks do you consider deep work? And how long do you dedicate to them?
- Do you play music while doing deep work?
- How do you re-focus on your deep work when you realize you have become distracted?
- What are the bigger distractions for you: interior ones like your thoughts or feelings, or exterior, like noises, other people, etc? Which are more challenging for you?
- How can you be less stressed while doing homework?
- Do you set a time limit for deep work or do you just go with the flow?
- How do you work from home?
- How can I have a better focus for deep work?
- How do I stay more consistent with my deep work or any other habit?
- What makes you work for the whole day? (Over eight hours constantly in the deep mindset)