Be kind to yourself. There are days harder than the others I know but on those hard days take it slow, just one step, one habit doesn't matter how long it takes and then the next one. The routine will help you to keep yourself healthy and strong, it is important more than feel motivated just do it.
- How often do you take breaks when working?
- When you can’t focus on your work, how do you motivate yourself?
- How do you you make time for deep work?
- How do you stay focused?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep going after a break?
- How do you deal with stress?
- What’s the best time to do deep work?
- Have you tried the Pomodoro technique?
- How do you get yourself to start any kind of “deep work”?
- How do you get consistent on the work?