Be kind to yourself. There are days harder than the others I know but on those hard days take it slow, just one step, one habit doesn't matter how long it takes and then the next one. The routine will help you to keep yourself healthy and strong, it is important more than feel motivated just do it.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?