Start small. Just do a 5 minute workout or even a 2 minute one – I'm sure you can make time for that 😊 it's easier to be consistent when you're not asking so much of yourself
Well, if you don't have time, you don't have time, it's okay. Just do it the next day. But make sure you plan some time to do it. Define your priorities. Besides, the fabulous's exercises are only 10 minutes at best. You can always manage to have that time.
I think best way is having a coach. Then make it in schedule. Or give yourself a reward like buying a new dress for inch smaller than last year
Put aside atleast 10-15mins for yourself every day for working out. Start small, and slowly add in more time where you can like on the weekends. Everyone has atleast 5-10mins available a day, so I know you can do it! Even small stuff like doing squats/lunges while multitasking or putting a dumbbell in the bathroom like my partner does.
I make my workout the priority. I shorten other things where I can. If need be I shorten work out on busy day and lengthen it on other days I break it up ìf I need to and incorporate it into my day a different way so it gets done in some way
- How do you do your best work?
- How long should I do deep work?
- How do you commit to something you really don’t want to do? Example: An essay 😂
- How many times a day should I have Deep Work.
- What do you consider deep work.
- Should you take a short break every 20-30mins of deep work?
- How to build focus for such a short time even. I get distracted after every 7 minutes?
- How do you decide what is work you should be thinking of when thinking of deep work?
- What do you do when it’s time to work but yr really not in the mood.
- How do you keep your focus on a task that’s necessary but boring?