Well, if you don't have time, you don't have time, it's okay. Just do it the next day. But make sure you plan some time to do it. Define your priorities. Besides, the fabulous's exercises are only 10 minutes at best. You can always manage to have that time.
- How many hours of deep work can a person do?
- What is the time slot during which you practice deep work?
- How do you stay focused if your co-workers are continually interrupting your work?
- For God’s sake. How do I get motivated? I’m just like “Imma meditate!” Then I’m looking at my phone and I’m like “F*ck it. IDC.”
- What do you do to keep yourself from distraction during deep work
Put aside atleast 10-15mins for yourself every day for working out. Start small, and slowly add in more time where you can like on the weekends. Everyone has atleast 5-10mins available a day, so I know you can do it! Even small stuff like doing squats/lunges while multitasking or putting a dumbbell in the bathroom like my partner does.
Start small. Just do a 5 minute workout or even a 2 minute one – I'm sure you can make time for that 😊 it's easier to be consistent when you're not asking so much of yourself
I make my workout the priority. I shorten other things where I can. If need be I shorten work out on busy day and lengthen it on other days I break it up ìf I need to and incorporate it into my day a different way so it gets done in some way
I think best way is having a coach. Then make it in schedule. Or give yourself a reward like buying a new dress for inch smaller than last year
- What do you do to avoid distractions?
- Is it optimal to break up deep work periods? I understood that people don’t tend to work optimally after about a 45-minute period?
- How you can do deep work?
- What’s the best way to balance food, activities and workouts?
- How do you learn to trust yourself and trust others?
- How do I wake up early in the morning every day?
- I would like to know if you have a boss and he is really in a bad mood, how do you handle this?
- Whenever I take a break, I lose track of what my plan was and I get totally lost in shallow activities. How can I deal with this?
- What advantage do you get from deep work?
- How do you find the best time of day to do deep work?