Well, if you don't have time, you don't have time, it's okay. Just do it the next day. But make sure you plan some time to do it. Define your priorities. Besides, the fabulous's exercises are only 10 minutes at best. You can always manage to have that time.
- I would be particularly interested in getting more information how to develop and improve my skills in focusing on my work? What kind of behavior should I avoid to not to lose control over it?
- What distractions are the hardest to get rid of? And how to deal with them?
- Do you do this every day? I set it for 3 days a week as days with many meetings can make it much harder to concentrate.
- What do you do if you feel you’re working on something that might not be correct? As in writing an assignment but feel like you’re are doing it wrong or could work more productively?
- Does the feeling of procrastination before you start deep work get better with momentum? Interested to know! Or is it always a struggle 😆
Put aside atleast 10-15mins for yourself every day for working out. Start small, and slowly add in more time where you can like on the weekends. Everyone has atleast 5-10mins available a day, so I know you can do it! Even small stuff like doing squats/lunges while multitasking or putting a dumbbell in the bathroom like my partner does.
Start small. Just do a 5 minute workout or even a 2 minute one – I'm sure you can make time for that 😊 it's easier to be consistent when you're not asking so much of yourself
I make my workout the priority. I shorten other things where I can. If need be I shorten work out on busy day and lengthen it on other days I break it up ìf I need to and incorporate it into my day a different way so it gets done in some way
I think best way is having a coach. Then make it in schedule. Or give yourself a reward like buying a new dress for inch smaller than last year
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?
- What habit do you have for deep learning?
- Do you always use the timer? Do you find you stick to this habit better if you do or don’t?
- What distractions do you find helpful to get rid of, besides other technology?
- What do you do for Deep Work habit?