I guess that's what the interuptions log is for! I write down what I was thinking about and hope that's sent a message to my brain telling me that I've dealt with it so I don't need to think about it any more
I haven't figured this out yet. I struggled with it today, but I think the best thing to do is write it down and get back to what you were doing. In meditation you do a similar thing by acknowledging your thoughts that come up and going back to focusing on your breath.
Focus on target/major tasks + review time thieves and solve them. But its get better when get to know your "twisted thought paths" better! Hope to help!
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?