I guess that's what the interuptions log is for! I write down what I was thinking about and hope that's sent a message to my brain telling me that I've dealt with it so I don't need to think about it any more
I haven't figured this out yet. I struggled with it today, but I think the best thing to do is write it down and get back to what you were doing. In meditation you do a similar thing by acknowledging your thoughts that come up and going back to focusing on your breath.
Focus on target/major tasks + review time thieves and solve them. But its get better when get to know your "twisted thought paths" better! Hope to help!
- How do you get consistent on the work?
- How long do you take breaks for?
- Have you tried using a 20-30 minute hourglass?
- How can I focus on my studies longer 📚
- How do you organise or plan you work?
- How many times of deep work can done in one day?
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?