I guess that's what the interuptions log is for! I write down what I was thinking about and hope that's sent a message to my brain telling me that I've dealt with it so I don't need to think about it any more
I haven't figured this out yet. I struggled with it today, but I think the best thing to do is write it down and get back to what you were doing. In meditation you do a similar thing by acknowledging your thoughts that come up and going back to focusing on your breath.
Focus on target/major tasks + review time thieves and solve them. But its get better when get to know your "twisted thought paths" better! Hope to help!
- How to get motivation for the deep work habit?
- I need some focus and motivational quotes to help me get going.
- What’s a good time to do deep work. Morning, afternoon or evening?
- How to stop procrastinating?
- What do you do when you can’t focus?
- What do you consider as deep work?
- How do you increase the amount of deep work you do without getting distracted?
- What’s your idea of deep work? Does it need to be at a desk or can it be a sport ir house chore?
- How to I get motivated to work when I can easily just not do anything ?
- What do you for your Deep Work Habit if you are retired or otherwise don’t work outside the home?