When that kind of situation happens to me, I search for inspiration, I self reflect on the things I love to do and want to learn or improve. I adjust or change what I choose to focus on for my deep work and I make it a priority, devote time to further develop that skill as part of my life, it becomes my lifestyle. Plus I remind myself why I am doing this work in the first place. I do deep focus work to keep up the momentum of being able to fully engage in what I am doing, to practice having my awareness fully awake and engaged, and to be able to flow along in my work without resistance but instead experience connection with insight. I practice deep focused work to improve my character of Being, my state of mind, and the quality and value of my work and my life and energy. Energy flows where focused attention goes and when that train of thought energy is focused, it gathers momentum and attracts more thought energy waves that are in likeness, thus causing both hemispheres of the brain and the heart to move into a state of harmony and connection which changes brain and body chemistry and brain neural connections. All which allows for the improvement of ones quality of life.
Because ultimately you’re not going to get everything done you need finished. You can only do what you can, so prioritize and trust that the One who is Lord of all your work and life will make it all work out according to His good plan.
- Does the distraction list help?
- How long should your deep work be?
- How do you say no politely
- How much time do they spend deep in work?
- What online resources do you recommend studying?
- How do stay focused while working, with out opening other tabs or your mind wandering?
- How do you stay focused for 4 hours?
- What is your favorite way to study?
- How can I focus on these days when I have absolutely no motivation to do anything and I feel tired?
- What is the best way to study for a big exam?